The Eagertones were a West Seattle based 80’s new wave, punk, rock band.
They were very popular for a time on the Seattle music scene.
The Eagertones would be found playing at live music clubs such as:
- The Embers – on Alki Avenue, in West Seattle, Washington
- Hibble & Hydes – Downtown Pioneer Square area, Seattle, Washington
- The Central Tavern – Downtown Pioneer Square area, Seattle, Washington
- The Underground – University area, Seattle, Washington
- The Royal Orchid – Bel-Red Road, Bellevue, Washington
Where the Seattle clubs live music scene played out, there would be found the Eagertones.
As Bill would shout “1,2,3,4,…”
Members included Chris Egerton, Pikes McGlothern, Sean Koth, Bill Bradley, Michael Adams, Phil Georgas, Kevin Case, Eric Olson, Ed Busey, Mike McLaughlin….